Saturday, March 27, 2010

Have You Got Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome?

Well I do and it has taken a year to find out. Adrenal Fatigue - The 21st Century Stress Syndrome, written by Dr. James L. Wilson has become my bible to restoring my health.

This has been a very long 12 months. One year ago, this week, I suddenly lost all my hair and developed symptoms of what looked like MS. I have been through every treatment imaginable. I have given more blood to testing than any vampire has sucked. Finally have found the answer, and am now going through treatment. Due to high stress levels and a hyst, I have burnt my adrenal glands out. They are fried. Listen, ladies this is just emerging as a very normal process that we go through with all the demands in our busy lives. Instead of technology making life easier we have just gotten busier. So get your adrenals checked by a hormonal therapist and get the natural products that are being developed so you don't destroy yourselves before your time. We have a lot of living and giving to do. Get educated and get motivated. I am going to be 50 in 6 weeks and I plan to be bugging all of you for another half century. - excerpt from my Facebook profile.


This is a fairly easy read. It is very informative and even has a quiz to take to see if you have any of the symptoms.

There is an amazing amount of systems in our body that need good strong adrenals to keep us functioning properly. So many things we have treated independently, of each other can be resolved with adrenal therapy. Which by the way consists of mainly natural ingredients.

I found another source for information on this subject is Dr. Linda @ drlindadouglas.com http://drlindadouglas.com/?awesm=fbshare.me_AKLqM&p=219 read her website on the topic. She breaks the symptoms down very simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search