Monday, March 8, 2010

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Buenos Dias from PR.

Enjoying the first part of our spring break in the Caribbean. Rainy and stormy but what's a little adventure without some inclement weather.

Long plane trip here across our great continent but not without a little action. My husband is a GP and my mother-in-law a retired intravenous nurse. Both put into action as a very sick passenger dehydrated quickly. My step son filled in as light technician and I was held hostage by all their drinks and eating paraphernalia that as plopped on top of my in the emergency.

No diversion of plane needed but in PR the passenger refused eMT help because she had no medical. Think about that stupidity for a while.

anyway ill be getting back to work on my training and will update as I go. Won't push too hard as this is Spring Break. Hopefully it's yours, and you can enjoy it however with your loved ones.

If you want to know how I can ravel and work just click on my logo and read for yourself the opportunities that CarbonCopyPro is affording me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search