Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Did I get Started With CCPRO and WMI?


Part 1:

I joined Twitter one day to see what all the tweeting was about. I loved Facebook, so how hard could it be?
I Continued playing, experimenting and then it got exciting. I met the most amazing people online from all over the world. I shared so many interests with so many people. I didn't even know there was such a big online world out there. I have traveled to so many far and away places, but I met more people on line and didn't have to purchase a ticket. (This will not stop me from travelling. I love it too much!)

From these new twitter friends, my Facebook population grew, and I found even more people that I shared same interests with. Talk about a snowball effect.

Suddenly from out of the blue I was slapped silly by this tweet about working from home. curiosity had me into the site. (Lucky I am not a cat. It didn't kill me.) First, I saw the huge income potential that could be made from hard work. Then I saw the infrastructure of the organization and I started to get that quiver in my stomach and that feeling of "Uh Oh! - another MLM scheme."

This brought back instant day-mares of MLM attempts gone past. All the phone calls, the $ spent on flyers, emails, promotional kits, upgrades, lugging "junk" from one show or demonstration to another. Long nights (early mornings, I should say) afterwards going over submitting orders, working out numbers, drinking coffee, avoiding a migraine, praying my kids would sleep just a little bit longer. NO THANKS. Never again. End of story? Right? Well obviously not.

I decided to research and research and research this company. I could re-sight the company policies and promises in my sleep. I kept checking in the mirror hoping to see my face on my shoulders not the images of the founders. It was creeping me out. I was getting to familiar with them.

But you know what I? I couldn't find a hitch. No MLM. No shows. What gives.?Well it is my hard work at learning the internet marketing curve that will help me to be financially independent. I could handle that. I am always game to learning new. I don't ever want my kids to think of me as too old to learn new tricks. Plus if I stay on the learning curve this sets an important example for them to follow. (Who am I kidding? They are grown adults and know way more in their twenties than I do nearing fifty. But that topic is for a whole other blog.)

So I started small. Just filled out the application and hesitantly pushed send. Then waited.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search