Friday, February 26, 2010

Working With Facebook

Today is Monday. It is wonderful day to make friends. This is the day that I concentrate on Facebook. I love to look at information that has been written all week and see who has something to say.

I love to see who of my friend's have joined what team, or organization, or mission. Many I relate to, some I don't but that is what makes the world go round.

So increase your friends with a similar strategy as you would do in Twitter;

Go to the people that you really enjoy their thoughts and "shares." Look into the profiles into their friend's profiles and see if any would appeal to your circle. Don't ask them to join so you can sell something, ask them to join so that you can get to know them, and to share info and the world around you.

With Facebook, you have a better chance to get to know people than you do on Twitter. Info isn't as limited, and the info shared online is more extensive. So you can really get to know people and although you have never met in person, you feel you have.

This is special. Work with it and have fun making friends. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search