Monday, February 22, 2010

Tips On CopyWriting

Today I listened to tips on copy-writing by David Schwind of CarbonCopyPro today. Basically copy-writing whether by articles, ad or video, it is just the art of writing words to get money from you.

Basic Formula:

A-Attention
I-Interest
D-Desire
A-Action

Here's what I do!
Here's what I can do for you!
Here's what I can do for you!

Meet your prospect in what they need, or where they are in their needs of today.

Simple? Well they are take the time to go over the training call archive in CCPro. That's right there are archives. So if you miss a webinar or training call then you can go back and catch up. Just remember no to get too overwhelmed with keeping up. There is a learning curve to CCPro and it takes one step at a time.
So click on my logo, read, apply and click send. You could be in training in a matter of hours. It's up to you.

Got to get back to training. Will share more when I learn more!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search